This career coaching programme is ideal for you if you already know a lot about yourself (e.g. your values, personal & professional strengths, job skills, interests and passions and key work motivators) and are ready to transform your career vision into a reality.
If you don't know the above then I'd strongly suggest you access Unique You - Know yourself or work with a coach. The foundation of any strong career coaching programme entails a long, hard look at who you are.
This programme is ideal for you if you:
- know yourself very well and can complete the complementary resource here.
and you are:
- starting out
- looking to identify your next move
- at a crossroads in your career or work
- considering a career change
By the end of this programme you will have:
- Gained Clarity about where you are now and how to make your vision a reality
- Planned & Prepared through networking and branding yourself online to build your contacts and present yourself with professionalism and credibility
- Action: beginning your creative job search & ensuring your job application is a successful one
As this career coaching programme is about self exploration, it will take time and unlike many other online 'tests' is not a quick fix. As a result, you will gain a richer, more dynamic insight into your ideal work.
Click on the 'Your Ideal Work - Buy' box. You will get your unique access code emailed to you so you can get started.
Your ideal work
I want you to be fulfilled and successful in your career or the work you do. If you've completed 'Unique You' or you already know yourself very well then this additional online career coaching programme will support you finding the ideal work or career for you.
Utilising my skills in different places Alex Maxwell · 14 July 2016
Reassessing what my 'ideal job' constitutes. The chance to think outside the box through prompts, take a step back and re-imagine my ideal work and all the multifarious variables that come together to create something close to this 'ideal job'. I realised I don't need to look in the same places to utilise my skillsets and that I can look in different avenues, for example I am now looking outwith NGOs and to the private sector and to start ups as opportunities to utilise my skillset to work on projects that have strong social values. When I drew up the criteria of what an ideal job constituted I realised that there are other places I could look to satisfy these needs.