I generally (but not exclusively) work with those who:
- want to be more fulfilled
- sense they are at a crossroads in their career or life
- are Leaders, professionals who want to make more of an impact in their organisations or the wider world
- feel they could be doing more or something different
- want to be oustanding coaches for their clients
- feel there is something holding them back from fulfilling their own life journey.
Whether you want to move your leadership skills 'up a notch', be more fulfilled, increase your own self-awareness and impact, define the career or life for you, or you aspire to be a masterful coach for your clients then I would love to help - this is the work I do with my clients.
I work with clients in the UK and internationally, both face to face and by phone. I also work on an associate basis with a few selected, highly professional, global, coaching and leadership development organisations.
On a more personal note
I'm based in West Sussex, UK. I am married to Graham with three grown up children (one who still comes and goes) plus Luna my working cocker spaniel. I enjoy being outdoors, exercise & connecting with friends; walking, yoga, cycling, skiing plus good food & wine. A holiday combining some of these is my ideal!
I love learning and admire those who forge their own path on their own soul journey.