These are just a few examples of the transition you may be facing:
- Transitioning into a new role
- Implementing a challenging change program(s)
- A new job in a new company
- Preparing for a forthcoming more senior role
- Getting a creative project 'off the ground'
- My coaching enables you to get total clarity about what is important to you.
Utilising transition management tools combined with coaching, Transition coaching dramatically increases your impact and success by:
- Reviewing the work environment and culture, assessing the situation looking at your key stakeholders, objectives, communication plan and much more.
- Defining your action plan so you are successful in your new role; we have regular coaching sessions to review progress which in turn enables you to focus on the longer term objectives as well as the initial complexities of the new role.
- Developing your abilities of self-observation, self awareness and self-responsibility.
By setting up time to focus on the most important person - you, Transition coaching is both enjoyable and worthwhile.
How does it work?
For individual coaching: we have an initial complementary conversation or 'chemistry' session to see if we think that together we're the best coaching partnership.
Together we agree the frequency of coaching, your objectives & whether the coaching will be face to face and/or over the phone. A usual executive coaching agreement is two hours' coaching per month with any supporting materials plus ad-hoc calls.
For group coaching: contact me so I understand the results you want to achieve. We'll explore what's possible for maximum impact. I have a number of sessions 'on the shelf' that can be quickly adapted or if your prefer, I can create something bespoke.
If you are facing change in any way e.g. taking on or anticipating a new job role, getting a project off the ground or implementation of a major change program. Here you’ll find more information about Transition Coaching plus the benefits and how the coaching process works. Coaching can be face to face or over the phone.
Major change Linda Hayman, Blue River Coaching, www.bluerivercoaching.com · 20 January 2015
Claire's coaching helped me make a major change in my life
Performance Management Global HR Leader, Pharmaceutical Company · 20 March 2012
It was initially a precarious secondment; coachee turned around her performance to the point where she got positive feedback from major stakeholders by the end of 4-5 month assignment.