These are just a few examples of the transition you may be facing:
- Transitioning into a new role
- Implementing a challenging change program(s)
- A new job in a new company
- Being part of a change program - making key personal decisions
- Preparing for a forthcoming more senior role
- Getting a creative project 'off the ground'
- My coaching enables you to get total clarity about what is important to you. The coaching can be at the individual level or within a group.
Utilising transition management tools combined with coaching, Transition coaching dramatically increases your impact and success by:
- Reviewing the work environment and culture, assessing the situation looking at your key stakeholders, objectives, communication plan and much more.
- Defining your action plan so you are successful in your new role; we have regular coaching sessions to review progress which in turn enables you to focus on the longer term objectives as well as the initial complexities of the new role.
- Developing your abilities of self-observation, self awareness and self-responsibility.
By setting up time to focus on the most important person - you, Transition coaching is both enjoyable and worthwhile.
How does it work?
For individual coaching: we have an initial complementary conversation or 'chemistry' session to see if we think that together we're the best coaching partnership.
Together we agree the frequency of coaching, your objectives & whether the coaching will be face to face and/or over the phone. A usual executive coaching agreement is two hours' coaching per month with any supporting materials plus ad-hoc calls.
For group coaching: contact me so I understand the results you want to achieve. We'll explore what's possible for maximum impact. I have a number of sessions 'on the shelf' that can be quickly adapted or if your prefer, I can create something bespoke.
If you are facing change in any way e.g. taking on or anticipating a new job role, getting a project off the ground or implementation of a major change program. Here you’ll find more information about Transition Coaching plus the benefits and how the coaching process works. Coaching can be individual or within a group setting, face to face or over the phone.
Major change Linda Hayman, Blue River Coaching, www.bluerivercoaching.com · 20 January 2015
Claire's coaching helped me make a major change in my life
Performance Management Global HR Leader, Pharmaceutical Company · 20 March 2012
It was initially a precarious secondment; coachee turned around her performance to the point where she got positive feedback from major stakeholders by the end of 4-5 month assignment.