It can be hard when you move from a role where you were 'doing' to one where you are now leading others. There are less tangible deliverables. The skills you now need are much more nebulous and unclear with often little direct input or direction from anyone else. There will be numerous conflicting business challenges to juggle, people to influence, strategies to create and share.
Coaching with me will help you
- Establish what success looks like for you
- Get clarity about where and how you spend your time
- Be more influential and impactful
- Deliver stronger results
- Be happier and more confident in your daily work
- Understand yourself better
Working harder and delivering great results won't always get you to the next role. Certainly not when you're past Manager level.
Coaching enables you to:
- Think strategically about your influence and impact, your communication with different people and your personal aims.
- Have your own confidential strategic partner so you can step back, reflect with a sound and thoughtful 'sounding board.'
- Gain a different perspective on issues, challenges, strategies with clients reporting stronger relationships with their boss, peers, colleagues.
- Increase your effectiveness by developing your abilities of self-observation, self-awareness and self-responsibility.
- Focus on what's important by providing a structure.
It's also really enjoyable - time to focus on the most important person, you.
How does it work?
For individual coaching: we have an initial complementary conversation or 'chemistry' session to see if we think that together we're the best coaching partnership.
Together we agree the frequency of coaching, your objectives & whether the coaching will be face to face and/or over the phone. A usual executive coaching agreement is two hours' coaching per month with any supporting materials plus ad-hoc calls.
For group coaching: contact me so I understand the results you want to achieve. We'll explore what's possible for maximum impact. I have a number of sessions 'on the shelf' that can be quickly adapted or if your prefer, I can create something bespoke.
Do you want to develop stronger leadership skills and move forward in your career? Would you like to feel more at ease and confident in your leadership or managing others? Here you’ll find out what you can achieve from coaching, how the coaching process works and the benefits of coaching. Coaching can be individual or within a group setting, face to face or over the phone.
More impact Global Brand Director, Pharmaceuticals · 01 December 2011
I have been with Claire for a year, she has coached me in order to gain more impact from my leadership behaviours
Development Leader, Financial Services · 11 September 2012
I am now seen as a more collaborative, collegiate leader with a far more proven ability to develop businesses.
Growing Skills & Career Claire Rose, Director Product Management · 23 April 2019
I just wanted to say thank you for all your support and wise counsel during our latest coaching sessions. I have found them most helpful and has been particularly important in helping me to not only manage but grow my skills and career while still being able to focus on priorities at home. I very much enjoy working with you and hope we will be able to do so again in the future