My coaching is flexible and geared towards your specific needs. Here are some examples of the career development coaching work I do with clients:
- identifying 'what next' when you're unsure
- establishing your next career path
- working towards the next role
- clarifying your strengths and achievements for a CV
- setting yourself up on LinkedIn or other social media
I work face-to-face and by phone or Skype so you can be based within or outside the UK.
Career Development Coaching provides the time and space to really focus on the most important person - you. It is a wonderful opportunity to see if anything 'could be better', tackle any frustrations or blocks and then explore what possibilities are there for you.
- You proactively manage your career, set new directions and achieve more than you were considering.
- Personal learning happens - together, and then independently you increase your self-awareness.
- The simple fact of setting up time and focussing on you ideally makes it enjoyable and worthwhile.
How does it work?
We have an initial complementary conversation or 'chemistry' session to understand a little more about each other and see if we think that together we're the best coaching partnership.
Initially we review what's currently working in your current position, what you enjoy what you find more challenging and build up a picture about your ideal next role and explore possibilities for the future. Of course, this is just a brief outline of a much more in-depth process. You will then take steps that work for you to get you there.
I help you define the frequency of coaching that will work for you as well as meet your objectives and budget. The coaching can be face-to-face and/or over the phone or Skype. Between the sessions, we agree activities or steps that are relevant to your coaching objectives.